Dermatology MD/DO – Winston-Salem, NC – Aggressive Compensation Package
Cosmetic and Dermatology practice located in Winston-Salem, NC is looking to expand their staff by adding a doctor of Dermatology in their busy practice. Are you interested in joining a growing practice in the Winston-Salem, NC market? This is a new position that has been created due to the growing demand of the practice. Candidate must be board certified or eligible. If board eligible, the candidate must obtain certification within 12 months of starting. The practice accepts all age groups for treatment and performs a multitude of procedures within the office procedure rooms. Our client will accept a new grad but will not accept H1b or J1 visas.
Requirements & Preferences:
- Board Certified or Eligible Dermatologist MD or DO
- Knowledge of dermatology indications and treatments required
- Previous research experience beneficial, but not required
- Licensed, or willing to become licensed, in North Carolina
- Ability to see patients of all ages
- Adequate computer skills
- There is an aggressive compensation package with bonuses percentages kicking in at $500k, $550k, $600k, $750k.
- CME allowance & 2 weeks per year
- Paid time off
- Licenses and Certifications
- Option to buy into practice after 1 year.
Ideal candidate will be flexible, honest, compassionate, willing to learn and teach as needed.
This practice will be willing to train the associate partner in MOHS surgery after one year of practice and/or in cosmetic surgery after two years of practice.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, is located in Forsyth County and is located between Raleigh (110 Miles) and Charlotte (84 Miles) and is the sister city to Greensboro (32 Miles). Forsyth is CIAA and ACC academics and sports. It has replaced its manufacturing based economy with a rapidly growing IT and technology based economy especially in the area of medicine, research and finances.
For More Information, Contact:
Keywords: jobs, job, docs, doctorjobs, doctor jobs, physicianjobs, physician jobs, medicine, new job, newjob, socialrecruiting, tweetmyjob, mdjobs, MD jobs, topjob, top job, hiring, recruiter, recruiting, headhunter, headhunters, physician, dermatologist, dermatology, clinical trials, research, forsythe, Winston-salem, raleigh,