Nurse Anesthetist | CRNA | Unique Speciality Clinic | Las Vegas, NV – New Grads Welcome!
The opportunity you have been looking for! Are you a CRNA looking to join a practice where you can be autonomous and assist the physician with interventional procedures in the office setting? Our client has a pristine patient care model and one that takes patient’s back to their best quality of life. They do this through different treatment approaches to pain. This is 100% outpatient, with no call and seeing under 10 patients per day. This job is a great group to work with and time for a great work life balance.
- Current licensed CRNA in the state of Nevada
- NEW GRADS APPLY TODAY!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary $160-180k depending on experience
- Medical paid by company for employee
- Malpractice Paid
- PTO 3-4 weeks!
- Traditional schedule with No Call
- Las Vegas is the most populous city in Nevada and located in Clark County. With a population of over half a million, there is a huge demand for mental health care. Las Vegas is known for gambling, shopping, fine dining, and fabulous nightlife; otherwise known as “The Entertainment Capital of the World”. This clinic is located in an upscale mixed use project with many nice shops and restaurants.
For more information, contact:
Amy Hanson, RN, MSN
1-888-812-3452 ext. 715
Keywords: Nurse Anesthetists , CRNA Nevada, pain management job, primary medicine, internal medicine, internal medicine NP, primary medicine physician assistant, outpatient, no call, specialty clinic, CRNA recruiters, nurse anesthetists jobs, Las Vegas, NV, Nevada medicalrecruiting.com