Immediate need for an Orthopaedic Nurse Practitioner! Our established orthopaedic group is expanding, and seeking our newest team member, a Nurse Practitioner, to practice in one of our clinics. This is a clinic-based position, where you will have the opportunity to work autonomously, with the ability to collaborate with other providers when needed. This is a standard work week schedule, Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 5:00, NO nights, NO call, NO weekends. This is a great opportunity, with a great schedule, so it won’t last long. Contact me today – Brianna@MedicalRecruiting.com
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of Tennessee
- Experienced provider with 2+ years of experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience in orthopaedics, urgent care, emergency medicine, etc
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Excellent salary based upon experience + Strong productivity model = $110,000 plus!
- PTO and Holiday vacation
- Group Medical and Dental
- Continuing Education allowance and time off
- Licensing, certification, and malpractice insurance paid
- Much more!
Clarksville, TN – located an hour north of downtown Nashville, Clarksville is one of the nation’s fastest growing cities, with a population over 50,000. Clarksville is the home of Austin Peay State University, and neighbor to Fort Campbell, United States Army base. Zip Code: 37043
For more information contact:
1-888-812-3452 ext. 712
keywords: nurse practitioner recruiters, nurse practitioner jobs, orthopedic nurse practitioner, NP, NP jobs, orthopedic np, orthopaedics, Nashville, Clarksville, Springfield, Hopkinsville, KY, Kentucky, TN, Tennessee, ortho, 37204, 37043, 37172, 42240,