Training Provided | First Assist | Great Salary
Our private practice orthopedic and spine group in Oak Lawn, IL needs a Physician Assistant. We offer a full range of orthopedic care to patients of all ages. While experience in an orthopedic setting is preferred, our practice is willing to train a highly motivated provider. If you have been looking for a way to get into orthopedic surgery, this is it! In this role, you will see patients in clinic as well as have the option to work in the Operating Room. This position will fill very quickly so apply today!!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in the surgical suite including first assist, deep and superficial wound closure, application of internal devices and any other procedures delegated by the supervising orthopedic surgeon
- Conducts hospital rounds, writes orders, takes call and sees patients in the ED for the orthopedic surgeon
- Evaluates and clarifies clinical conditions
- Formulates and implements treatment and therapeutic plans for hospitalized
- Licensed as Physician Assistant in the State of Illinois
- Experience in orthopedic surgery desired, but not required.
$100,000 + depending on experience plus benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education allowance and time off
- Licensing, certification, and malpractice insurance paid
- Much more
- Monday – Friday
- Minimal Call
Oak Lawn, IL – Oak Lawn is a suburb of Chicago, located Southwest of the City. It is known for its beautiful parks and outstanding medical facilities.
For more information:
Chelsea Owens, JD
888-812-3452 ext 705
keywords: pa, physician assistant, physician assistant recruiting, physician assistant recruiter, physician assistant recruiters, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedics, spine, first assist, inpatient, outpatient, illinios, oak lawn, chicago, chicagoland