Nurse Practitioner | Sports Medicine/Spine Treatment | Burbank, CA – New Grads Welcome!
Our highly respected physician group explores all treatment options for sports injuries and those with active lifestyles! Our physicians, who are specialized in pain and injuries, are able to detect what works and apply this to the patient. Currently we are seeking a nurse practitioner who also thrives in applying new treatment approaches and is able to work autonomously in the inpatient setting. We offer our patients some of the best treatment options including minimally invasive surgical procedures, implantations, and combined therapies!
This position offers a full benefits including growth within the company and maximum earning potential.
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of California
- Nurse Practitioner with orthopedics, sports medicine, or pain management background
- Must be comfortable and willing to work both in an inpatient setting seeing patients as well as in outpatient setting.
- Must be a strong communicator, be confident, have excellent bedside manner, and be a team player.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $95-120k + bonus and benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- BONUS Potential
- CME Allowance, Paid Malpractice & More!
Schedule: Full time
- Monday – Friday Days
Minimal weekend call
This practice is located in beautiful Burbank, California not far from Pasadena, Hollywood, Glendale, and just north of Los Angeles. This location is family friendly and has excellent dining, entertainment/recreation, shopping and more!
For More Information Contact:
1-888-812-3452 ext. 715
Keywords: sports medicine NP, nurse practitioner, Burbank jobs, medical jobs in CA, California jobs, medicalrecruiting, injuries, medicalrecruiting.com, NP, Pain medicine, orthopedics, nurse practitioner jobs, NP jobs, Burbank, CA, California, new grad NP jobs.