Physician | Urgent Care | Costa Mesa, CA | Fantastic West Coast Community!
Occupational Health Physician Needed in California | Balanced Lifestyle with No Call Schedule!
Physician with Urgent Care experience needed in Costa Mesa, California. This practice accommodates patients of all ages and is well suited for someone looking to deliver quality healthcare to a diverse patient base. Our urgent care centers focus on providing continuity of care regardless of the location the patient visits. This position is perfect for anyone looking to add more structure and balance to their lifestyle. Act fast and apply today to enjoy all that Costa Mesa and the California lifestyle have to offer with this set, NO call schedule!
- Experience in Urgent Care preferred
- Diversified background and expertise in the treatment of complex, complicated chronic conditions as well as acute medical conditions
- Licensed or can be licensed to practice in the state of California
- Board Certified
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Collects and assesses medical histories
- Performs physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Must show superior customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
Compensation and Benefits:
- $200,000+ Hourly rate based on experience + quarterly bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Malpractice Included
- CME Reimbursement, PTO, Licensing/Certification
- 8:00am-8:00pm 3 days a week
- No Call!
Costa Mesa, CA – The City of Costa Mesa— just one mile from the Pacific Coast in the heart of Orange County—is one of California’s most eclectic and vibrant cities. The city is home to South Coast Plaza, one of the nation’s largest shopping centers, and the world-class Segerstrom Center for the Arts and South Coast Repertory theater.
888-812-3452 Ext. 710