Physician | Dermatologist | Research | Tampa, FL | Part-time
Experience Board Certified Dermatologist Needed for Research Clinic in Sunny Florida
Our established and respected Research and Dermatology Clinic is looking to add a Board Certified Dermatologist to manage our dermatological clinical trials. Collaborate with your qualified team of providers to ensure the safety and welfare of the patients participating in the trials. As the Physician you will be responsible for performing diverse clinical duties requiring analysis, sound judgment and knowledge of specific protocols and procedures to be executed independently. This position does not consist of any cosmetic dermatology procedures. If you are looking to transition into a part-time position where you can earn a competitive salary while giving back to the science community then apply today!
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Licensed of Can Be Licensed in Florida
- Research Experience Preferred, but not Required
- Clinical Study Oversight
- Protocol Review and Adherence
- Clinical Study Documentation
- Dermatology Clinical Assessments
- Patient Safety and Protocol Review and Oversight
- $180,00 to $210,000, based on experience
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- CME Assistance and PTO
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 3-4 Days per Week, Varies with Clinical Trials Schedule
- No Weekends, Nights, or Call!
Tampa, Florida – Tampa is a city on Tampa Bay, along Florida’s Gulf Coast. A major business center, it’s also known for its museums and other cultural offerings. Busch Gardens is an African-themed amusement park with thrill rides and animal-viewing areas. The historic Ybor City neighborhood, developed by Cuban and Spanish cigar-factory workers at the turn of the 20th century, is a dining and nightlife destination.
For more information, contact:
888-812-3452 Ext. 710
Keywords: Medical Recruiting, medicalrecruiting.com, MD Jobs, recruiter, dermatology, board certified dermatologist, Florida, Tampa FL, FL, Brandon, clinical research, dermatology trials, […]