Nurse Practitioner | Outpatient Oncology | Santa Barbara County, CA
We are seeking a caring Oncology Nurse Practitioner to join our outpatient practice in beautiful Santa Barbara County! In this role, you will be working alongside renowned Oncologists, providing care for our established adult patient base. Our organization is passionate about improving our patients’ quality of life, while offering a great work/life balance for our team members. This position offers a standard workweek schedule 9:00-5:00 Monday to Friday, with NO nights, NO weekends, and NO rounding. If you would like to explore this great opportunity, please contact me today – Brianna@MedicalRecruiting.com
- Licensed as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner in the state of California
- 2 years of Oncology experience
- Experience is preferred, but strong new graduates with RN oncology experience will be considered!
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong compensation based on experience, $105,000 – $120,000!
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education allowance and time off
- Licensing, certification, and malpractice insurance paid
- And more!
Santa Barbara County, CA – Located in southern California, it is known for its winemaking, agriculture, and education. Zip Code: 93436
For More Information Contact:
1-888-812-3452 ext. 712
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner Jobs, nurse practitioner Recruiting, np job, NP, full time np jobs, oncology nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner, family nurse practitioner, adult nurse practitioner, outpatient, clinic, oncology, AGNP, FNP, medicalrecruiting.com, medical recruiting, CA, Santa Barbara, California, Santa Maria, Los Alamos, Buellton, 93436, 93438, 93454, 93455, 93458,