Physician | Neurologist or Physical Medicine | $275,000 – $400,000 Salary + Bonuses | Port Huron, Michigan
Physician | Neurologist or Physical Medicine| $275,000 – $400,000 Salary + Bonuses | Port Huron, Michigan
Amazing opportunity to work with a progressive practice!
We are looking for Neurologist or Physical Medicine Physician to join our multi-specialty practice. We offer a great work environment with a wonderful work-life balance. We are proud of our outstanding staff and organizational culture. Our Neurologist will be forward thinking with high standards and will enjoy a path for partnership and profit sharing. This progressive practice offers multiple modes of management for pain and the newest options in Physicial Medicine and Neurology. We offer a competitive starting salary, generous bonus plan, and full benefits. If you are ready to further your career and enjoy a quality of life position, please apply today!
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Physician
- Neurologist, Physiatrist, or PM&R
- Licensed or becoming licensed in Michigan
- New graduates will be considered
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous bonus plan
- Full benefits/Health Insurance
- 6 weeks’ vacation!
- CME paid + 2-week allowance
- Monday-Friday 9-5, In-patient rounding once a week – or by phone
- Located on the Southeastern part of Michigan, in St. Clair County, this area sits on the edge of the St. Clair River. Driving distance to Detroit, MI, Canton, MI, Bay City, MI, Troy, MI
- This location provides beautiful, safe and friendly communities with great quality schools and charming downtowns. There are activities and entertainment for those of all ages, fantastic recreational opportunities, trails, beaches, festivals, farming, sailing events, boardwalks.
For More Information, Contact:
Andi Raine LM, CPM, IBCLC
Office: 888-812-3452 ext. 721
Keywords: neurologist, physician, St. Clair County, no call, physician jobs, physician recruiting, physician recruitment, Port Huron, St. Clair Shores, new graduates, southeastern Michigan, progressive, alternative approaches, multi-specialty, work-life balance, organizational culture, […]