Nurse Practitioner needed in hospital setting!
Nurse Practitioner needed for hospital Emergency Department in south central Nebraska. In this role you will work autonomously in a busy Emergency Room with great clinical resources and administrative support. This position offers a typical work-week schedule, Monday – Friday 8:00 to 5:00, minimal weekends, and minimal call. This is a great opportunity, so please contact me today if you, or someone you know might be interested – Brianna@MedicalRecruiting.com
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner in the state of Nebraska
- Experience in Acute Care or Emergency Medicine is preferred
- New graduates with strong desire to work in Emergency Medicine are welcome to apply
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong compensation based on experience, $100,000 – $125,000!
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education allowance and time off
- Licensing, certification, and malpractice insurance paid
- And more!
Near Kearney, NE – Located in South Central Nebraska, this location is 2 and ½ hours west of Lincoln, and 35 miles north of the Kansas border. This is a beautiful area that embodies traditional American values. Commutable cities include Lexington, Elm Creek, Kearney, Arapahoe, Alma, Phillipsburg KS, and more! Zip Code: 68924
For More Information Contact:
1-888-812-3452 ext. 712
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner Jobs, nurse practitioner Recruiting, np job, inpatient, hospital, emergency department, emergency medicine, ED, new graduate, acute care, Nebraska, NE, Holdrege, Lexington, Elm Creek, Kearney, Arapahoe, Alma, Phillipsburg, KS, Kansas, 68949, 68845, 68922, 68850, 68920, 67661