Our intensive care unit in Rutland, VT is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our critical care team. In this role you will be directing the care of patients in ICU, responding to codes and rapid response calls, and assisting the Hospitalist service at times of maximal ED high volume. This opportunity offers outstanding compensation, full benefits and amazing support staff. If you would like to learn more please apply today!
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in Vermont
- Advanced training in Critical Care or ICU clinical experience Required
- ICU Patient Care
- ICU Admission and Consult
- Assist Hospitalist at Times of High ED Volume
- 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
- 403B retirement plan with match
- Malpractice provided
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability insurances
- Defined Contribution retirement account
- Tax-deferred earnings program
- CME funded annually
- Relocation expenses paid up to $10,000
Rutland, Vermont (Zip: 05701) – Rutland is a four-season paradise located in the heart of the Green Mountains with many fun things to do in Rutland and the surrounding area. From skiing at nearby Killington Resort to shopping in Rutland’s historic downtown, there’s always something to do in Rutland.
For more information please contact me,