Physician | Urgent Care | Memphis, TN | Balanced Lifestyle | NO Call
Occupational Health Physician Needed in Tennessee | Balanced Lifestyle with No Call Schedule!
Physician with Urgent Care experience needed in Memphis, TN. This practice accommodates patients of all ages and is well suited for someone looking to deliver quality healthcare to a diverse patient base. Our urgent care centers focus on providing continuity of care regardless of the location the patient visits. This position is perfect for anyone looking to add more structure and balance to their lifestyle. Act fast and apply today to enjoy all that Memphis and the Tennessee lifestyle have to offer with this set, NO call schedule!
- Experience in Urgent Care preferred
- Diversified background and expertise in the treatment of complex, complicated chronic conditions as well as acute medical conditions
- Licensed or can be licensed to practice in the state of Tennessee
- Board Certified
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Collects and assesses medical histories
- Performs physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Must show superior customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
Compensation and Benefits:
- $200,000+ Hourly rate based on experience + quarterly bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Malpractice Included
- CME Reimbursement, PTO, Licensing/Certification
- 8:00am-8:00pm 3 days a week
- No Call!
Memphis, TN – Home of the Blues and the Birthplace of Rock n’ Roll. Memphis is famous for the influential strains of blues, soul and rock ‘n’ roll that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presley’s Graceland mansion is a popular attraction.
888-812-3452 Ext. 710