Nurse Practitioner Needed for a Nursing / Rehab Facility
Caring Family/Adult-Geri Nurse Practitioner needed for a private practice. In this setting you will work autonomous in collaboration with a wonderful physician to provide short-term and long-term care for an established geriatric patient base. This position has a great work/life balance schedule of Monday-Friday flexible 40-hour week with no weekends, no afterhours, and no call. If you enjoy working to ensure patients get back to a better quality of living, this is the position for you!
- Licensed as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner in the State of Connecticut.
- At least two years working with geriatrics
- New graduates will be considered with a strong background in geriatrics.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $90,000 – $100,000 depending on experience
- Health Insurance stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice
- CME time off
- Full time
- Monday – Friday, FLEXIBLE
- No weekends
- No nights
- No call
Stamford, Connecticut – home to four Fortune 500 companies, Waterside Design District, and highest educated populations in the US.
For more information contact:
1-888-812-3452 ext. 704