Outstanding Nurse Practitioner needed in our specialty clinic!
Outstanding Nurse Practitioner needed in the Fairfield-Hamilton area. Our physician is looking for a provider who enjoys helping patients find solutions to pain and perform trigger point injections. The ideal provider will possess strong leadership skills while teaming up with the rehab coordinator and available collaborating physician to restore patients back to a better quality of life. The position offers a great 40-hour work week with no on-call. If you or someone you know may be interested in our amazing opportunity, please contact me at –
1-888-812-3452 ext.739 nicole@MedicalRecruiting.com
- Licensed as Nurse Practitioner in the State of Ohio.
- DEA and prescriptive authority required.
- Experience with trigger point injections preferred.
- Recent graduates will not be considered unless previous experience with trigger point injections.
- Strong compensation based on experience, $90,000 – $95,000!
- 40-hour work week: Monday through Friday 9 to 12-2 to 6 and Saturdays 9-12
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare stipend
- Continuing education allowance and time off
- Licensing, certification, and malpractice insurance paid
Hamilton/Fairfield area – friendly cities known for their award-winning school systems, economic development, and 28 parks! Great place to flourish!
For More Information, Contact:
o: 888.812.3452 x739
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner Jobs, nurse practitioner Recruiting, np jobs, nurse practitioner recruiters, NP recruiters, NP recruiting, pain management, personal injury, trigger point, no call, ortho, orthopedics, clinic, private practice, chiropractic, Ohio, OH, Hamilton, Fairfield, New Miami, Woodsdale, Princeton, Port Union, Ross, Millville, 45014, 45018, 45011, 45012, 45013, 45015, 45025, 45026, 45026