Physician with urgent care experience needed in Detroit, Michigan. This practice will accommodate patients of all ages and is well suited for someone looking to deliver quality healthcare to a variety of patients. Our urgent care centers focus on providing continuity of care regardless of the location the patient visits. This opportunity presents fantastic work life balance through rotating 12-hour shifts.
- Experience in Urgent Care Setting preferred or treating patients of all ages
- Licensed or becoming licensed to practice in the state of Michigan
Compensation and Benefits:
- $200,000+ Hourly rate based on experience + quarterly bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Malpractice Included
- CME Reimbursement, PTO, Licensing/Certification
- No Call!
- 8:00am-8:00pm 3 days a week
- No Call!
Detroit is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Michigan, the fourth-largest city in the Midwest and the largest city on the United States-Canada border. Detroit has a rich history, fantastic sports teams while the state itself offers a wide range of vacation destinations.
Keywords: Physician, physician jobs, urgent care job, family practice physician, physician recruiting, medical jobs, physician opportunity, medical recruiting, urgent care physician, Detroit, Michigan, Bloomfield Hills, Rochester Hills, Canton, Southfield, Royal Oak, Grosse Point, Eastpointe, 48201, 48187, 48236, 48150, 48307, 48067, 48076