Full Spectrum Urology Practice | Competitive Salary
A well established medical group in Houston is seeking a nurse practitioner to join their experienced team. This full spectrum role will involve a blend of hospital rounding, patient pre-surgery consultation and follow up. While experience in this particular specialty is preferred, training is available for a motivated NP seeking to advance their career in Urology.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner in state of Texas
- Urology experience preferred
- Provide patients with routine checkups without the supervision of physicians
- Measure patient’s vital signs
- Perform routine examinations
- Keep patient educated and informed of what is required of him/her to maintain urological health
- Determine appropriate tests and medicine to apply to problem
- Competitive Salary based on Experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, PTO
- Call 1 in 3 Weekends
- Monday – Friday
Since “Houston” was the first spoken word from the moon, the city of Houston has become known for its space and science contributions, and is the home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center. Rated as a global city, Houston has a variety of industries housed in the 4th largest city in the nation.