Director of Human Resources – Phoenix, AZ
Our fast growing specialty pharmacy and infusion center organization is seeking a Human Resources Director responsible for company-wide support in various areas of Human Resources including employee relations, recruitment and employment, performance management, job evaluation, wage and salary administration, records administration, benefits administration, training and development, EEO, and special projects. Understanding of Organizational Development and Human Resource Development is preferred.
Full job description and company information available to qualified applicants.
Job Type: Employed, Full time
- Three to six years related experience or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of human resources principles and practices, including employment law and EEO compliance.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Traditional 8-5 Monday-Friday schedule.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base compensation $90,000 – $100,000+ based on experience.
- Full benefits – Medical, dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid malpractice.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85044 – Headquarters located on the Southern side of Phoenix, Arizona.
For More information contact:
Keywords: Human Resources, HR Manager, HR Director, Director of Human Resources, HR Specialist, HR Generalist, HR jobs, Human Resources Jobs, Organizational Development, Human Resource Development
Established Organization with Strong Leadership in Expansion Mode.
- Monday-Friday traditional schedule.
- Strong financial and benefits package.
Keywords: VP of Human Capital – HR Director – Organizational Development Lead, Diversity, Inclusion, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pittsburgh, PA, Pennsylvania, Bethel Park, Greensburg,
Healthcare Executive Recruitment, postoperative, post operative