Our busy, established, multidisciplinary pain practice is seeking an Interventional Pain Physician to join our team. We are offering a great salary, bonuses and full benefits for this full-time position where you have the opportunity to grow your practice as much as you desire. Our practice performs procedures only in our surgery center.
We will be able to provide a full schedule for you quickly. Overflow from the current physicians will build your census by 50% starting out and new patients are booked 2-3 months. We expect you’ll be as busy as you would like to be within 6 months.
The schedule will be Monday-Thursday, 7:30-4:30 and 8:00am-2:00pm on Friday, but flexible depending on patient load. There is no hospital call. Light phone call to be shared with other providers. If you are interested in our Interventional Pain position, please apply with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today!
- Licensed in Georgia as a Physician
- Experienced in Interventional Pain Management
Salary and Benefits:
- $250,000-$350,000+ bonuses based on experience
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing Education (CME)
- Monday-Thursday, 7:30-4:30 and 8:00am-2:00pm on Friday, but flexible depending on patient load.
Location: Augusta, Georgia – Zip Code 30909
Contact: Blake Moser
1-888-812-3452 ext. 707
This practice offers a high level of quality of life along with a high level earning potential.
- No hospital call.
- Procedures done onsite.
- Employed role with potential for partnership.
- 90%+ earning potential