Senior Chemical Engineer – Houston, TX
We’re seeking a business-savvy, experienced Chemical Engineer with a PE in Texas to join our team as we plan for additional growth through 2024 and beyond! Our mission is to give our clients competitive business advantages versus other producers, and make processes safer and more reliable. We have a strong focus on safety and economic stability.
Preferred experience includes equipment design, operations and optimization, and data analysis. Project management experience for implementing changes. Scope and proposal development. Cost analysis for comparing options and making client proposals. Simulation experience – preference for Aspen.
Our clients include downstream, midstream, and upstream producers.
This position will work closely with the executive team and will be involved in strategic planning and business decisions to drive the success of the company. This role has the potential to quickly lead to senior management within the company with success.
Job Type: Full Time, W2
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong Financial Package based on Experience:
$145,000-$160,000+ Salary and Bonuses
Full benefits package including Medical, Dental and more.
Based in Houston, TX. This role can be hybrid, remote or in-office.
- Professional Chemical Engineer – Texas required, other states are a plus
- 6+ years experience
- Design engineering experience – in Manufacturing project teams or EPC
- Expected knowledge of reactors, pumps, vessels, distillation
- Experience with piping specifications and materials of construction
- Simulation skills with Aspen Plus
- Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving Skill including data collection
- Knowledge of P&ID and PFD drawings and use of AutoCAD at minimum
- Familiarity with 3D piping design activities and stress analysis – CADworx and Ceasar II.
- Interaction with upper management to understand and then convey company directives
- Ability to direct, encourage, and mentor other team members to achieve project goals
- Understanding of the client’s priorities and of contract agreements that define our activities
- Communication with clients to keep them updated and well informed of our accomplishments, roadblocks, and next steps.
- Maintaining and growing our image and reputation.
For More information contact:
Call or text: 903-714-6878
Email: blake @ engineeringrecruiters.com
Keywords: engineering, chemical engineer, process engineer, P&I, energy, EPC,