Lead Therapist – Eating Disorder and Recovery – Strong Comp and Benefits!
Our company is focused on providing the highest quality recovery program in the United States for clients struggling with eating disorders. We are committed to providing superior care leading to a healthy and successful recovery. We are seeking our newest team member, a Lead Therapist, to oversee the therapeutic team, assess clients, determine referral needs, formulate and implement treatment plans and provide comprehensive case consultation and follow-up support on treatment decisions in collaboration with members of the interdisciplinary team.
Job Type: Employed, Full-time
- Participates in and leads a variety of team meetings including supervision, in-services, presentations, trainings and family week.
- Partners with HR and the Director of Clinical Services to interview, hire, train and to help to guide the professional development of staff.
- Ensures that client documentation, including assessments, progress reports, and treatment plans are up to date and in compliance with regulatory standards
- Provides individual therapy, group therapy and family therapy.
- Works closely with interdisciplinary team and offers treatment recommendations
- Communicates with the Director of Clinical Services all critical information relating to issues of quality of care.
- Serves as a liaison with family members, therapists and other key treatment team members.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Counseling, or other relevant health related discipline.
- Must be an LPC, LMFT, LICSW, or licensed Psychologist.
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS) certification is preferred.
- Two years of recent related experience working with eating disorder clients is preferred.
- Previous experience supervising a team is preferred.
- Ability to assess, plan, organize, implement, evaluate, and problem-solve.
- Demonstrated therapeutic skills in the areas of case management, individual and group therapy with adults with various mental disorders.
- Training/certification in evidenced based treatment modalities preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits; medical/dental/vision and more
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick and Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan 401k and Roth
- Maternity Program
- College tuition benefit program and career development stipend
- Merit based raises
- Company paid short term disability and basic life insurance
Full time role. Schedule can be flexible depending on your specific needs.
Location: St. Louis, MO – Office located in Finton, MO 63026 on the west side of St. Louis.
For more information contact:
Lead Therapist – Eating Disorder and Recovery
- Oversee the therapeutic team
- Formulate and implement treatment plans
- Strong leadership qualities needed in this role.