Our multispecialty group located in Queens, NY is seeking our newest team member to provider adult primary care in an outpatient setting. Most patients you’ll see are over 21, and are traditional internal medicine/primary care patients. This is an expansion role as our practice continues to grow with a built-in referral base of physicians practicing in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, and Neurology. Here you will be a part of a care team that focuses on quality care while providing strong clinical and administrative support.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent Employment
- Licensed in New York as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Nationally Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Prefer experience in primary care
- Bilingual English/Spanish is beneficial, but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong salary based on experience: $115,000-$125,000
- Full Benefits: Medical, dental, vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual CME allocation
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
9am-2pm, Saturday (Providers rotate Saturday coverage. 1-2 Saturdays a month and the weeks you work Saturday you’ll have a day off during the week.)
Location: Queens, NY – Elmhurst area of Queens in New York
Why work here? Strong clinical team with a positive work environment focused on patient care.
For more info Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 888-812-3452 ext. 707
Text: (903) 714-6878
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Adult Primary Care – Strong Comp and Benefits!
- Outpatient with no call.
- Adult Primary Care – Ages 17+
- Strong clinical and administrative team.
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner jobs, Nurse Practitioner, NP, ARNP, Outpatient, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, No call, New York City, NY, NYC, Midtown, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, NP jobs, PA jobs, Nurse Practitioner jobs, Physician Assistant jobs, New York, NY, Queens, Elmhurst