Nurse Practitioner for Allergy and Asthma practice // 4 Day Work Week // Fort Payne, AL
Our outpatient, Allergy and Asthma practice located in Fort Payne is seeking our newest team member, a Nurse Practitioner with experience treating patients of all ages. Join a team that truly cares about their employees and patient care. Our fast-growing practice provides training in an unique model for treating allergy and asthma. We are open 8:00-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday, with no evening or call responsibilities. We are offering a strong base salary plus full benefits package based on experience.
Job Type: Employed, Full-time
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary based on experience.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Continuing education
- 4 Day Work Week, 8:00-4:30 Monday-Thursday
- 2+ years experience treating patients of all ages.
- Licensed in Alabama.
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner.
Location: Fort Payne, Alabama 35967 – Located in northeastern Alabama, Fort Payne is a lush, green community of 15,000 city population. Fort Payne offers scenic views such as nearby waterfalls, clean air, and low cost of living near larger communities.
For more information contact:
nurse practitioner recruiters, physician assistant recruiters
Here you’ll find a fun environment. We are helping patients improve their lives and we provide a quality of life kind of practice!
This practice offers a high level of quality of life and earning potential.
- Outpatient with no call 4 days per week, Monday-Thursday.
- Patients of All Ages – Allergy and Asthma
- Strong financial and benefits package.
- Clinical training program.