Nurse Practitioner needed for LifeStyle Medicine Practice – Walnut Creek, CA
We are seeking our newest team member, a Nurse Practitioner to work with our Integrative healthcare team providing a range of services focused on improving the overall well being and self image of our clients. We provide hormone replacement therapy (HRT), Medical Weight Loss, body sculpting procedures such as CoolSculpting, as well as advanced treatments for neuropathy and joint recovery. As a nurse practitioner on our team you will H&Ps, Exams, review medical records, order and review testing labs, diagnose overall health and illness in order to provide the best level of care to our patient base. Experience doing PRP injections is highly preferred, but we can also provide training.
Job Type: Employed, Full-time
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP) in the State of California.
- Experience providing HRT, life-style healthcare, or PRP preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong Salary based on experience $130,000-$150,000 + Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick and Holiday Pay
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Numerous continuing education opportunities
Full time, employed role.
No call, co weekends
Location: Walnut Creek, CA – Located near San Francisco, Oakland, and other popular destinations in California, Walnut Creek offers some of the best residential communities in the area.
For more information contact:
Established lifestyle practice in Walnut Creek, California
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Neuropathy Treatments
- Body Sculpting