Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed – Oncology – Staples, MN
Our healthcare system based in Staples, Minnesota is seeking our newest team member, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to practice in oncology. This is a full-spectrum medical oncology and hematology practice including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancers, and hematologic malignancies. We provide training in the ever-changing field of oncology and hematology because we provide opportunities for improved therapies to fight cancer. If you are seeking a career where the relationship between the provider and patient is highly valued and the advancements in care are fast-changing then this is an opportunity for you to explore!
Job Type: Full time, Employed
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Minnesota.
- Board Certified as a FNP, AGNP, Oncology NP, or Physician Assistant.
- Experience in Oncology or related medical specialty preferred.
- Willing to train passionate and caring providers.
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong Base Salary based on experience: $115,000-$130,000
- Medical, life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Relocation allowance will be considered if needed.
- Much more!
Full time, Traditional work week.
Open to either 4 or 5 days per week.
8am – 5pm, Monday-Friday
Location: Staples, MN – Conveniently located off Highway 10, between Little Falls and Wadena, Staples is a smart choice for small town living!Close to larger lakes and cities, along with its own lengthy list of activities and outdoor resources, this small community has a lot to offer!
Why work here? Practice in a state-of-the-art facility providing high quality patient care. This practice offers continued education and career growth opportunities.
For more info Contact:
Call: 888-812-3452 ext. 707
Text: (903) 714-6878
nurse practitioner recruiters physician assistant recruiters physician recruiters
Practice in a state-of-the-art facility providing high quality patient care. This practice offers continued education and career growth opportunities.
Nurse Practitioner – Oncology – Training Provided
- Strong career potential
- Training provided
- Solid Compensation and Benefits Package
I look forward to helping you in your career!