Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Internal Medicine and Diabetic Educator – Peoria, IL
Our healthcare system is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an established practice with experience treating adult patients with diabetes. This Internal Medicine practice has a focus on Diabetes Education treating patients 18 years or older. In this role you’ll take time with each patient to provide a comprehensive treatment plan that considers the whole-person and their individual needs. This is a 4 day work week that offers a strong compensation and benefits package along with generous paid time off.
Contact: Blake Moser blake (at) medicalrecruiting.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Preferred experience treating patients with diabetes
- Strong consideration given to applicants certified as a Diabetic Educator (CDE)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience: $125,000-$135,000
- Full benefits
- Generous Paid time off
- 4-Day work week. Traditional schedule, 8am-5pm
- Outpatient only, No Call, No weekends.
Location: Practice located near Peoria, Illinois – This community located near Peoria is
For more information contact:
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, NP, PA, PA-C, Nurse Practitioner jobs, Diabetic Education, Certified Diabetic Educator, CDE, PA jobs, Outpatient, nurse practitioner recruiters, physician assistant recruiters
We have an established patient base that come to us from surrounding areas for our care in diabetic health.
This practice offers a high level of quality of life along with a high level earning potential.
- Outpatient with no call or weekends. 4 day work week. Willing to work with your schedule
- Multifaceted Diabetic treatments focused on the unique, individual needs of the patient.
- Strong financial and benefits package.