Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Internal Medicine and Diabetic Educator – Peoria, IL
Our healthcare system is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an established practice with experience treating adult patients with diabetes. This Internal Medicine practice has a focus on Diabetes Education treating patients 18 years or older. In this role you’ll take time with each patient to provide a comprehensive treatment plan that considers the whole-person and their individual needs. This is a 4 day work week that offers a strong compensation and benefits package along with generous paid time off.
Contact: Blake Moser blake (at) medicalrecruiting.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Preferred experience treating patients with diabetes
- Strong consideration given to applicants certified as a Diabetic Educator (CDE)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience: $125,000-$135,000
- Full benefits
- Generous Paid time off
- 4-Day work week. Traditional schedule, 8am-5pm
- Outpatient only, No Call, No weekends.
Location: Practice located near Peoria, Illinois – This community located near Peoria is
For more information contact:
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, NP, PA, PA-C, Nurse Practitioner jobs, Diabetic Education, Certified Diabetic Educator, CDE, PA jobs, Outpatient, nurse practitioner recruiters, physician assistant recruiters
This practice offers a high level of quality of life along with a high level earning potential.
- Outpatient with no call or weekends. 4 day work week. Willing to work with your schedule
- Multifaceted Diabetic treatments focused on the unique, individual needs of the patient.
- Strong financial and benefits package.