Operations Manager – Durable Medical Equipment – Focus on Postoperative DME
We are seeking an Operations Manager for our Durable Medical Equipment (DME) company with a focus on postoperative DME such as none stimulators, compression therapy, lymphedema pumps, and DVT prevention therapies. The operations role will include, but not limited to, overall DME business operations, coordinating referral processes, data collecting and reporting, peer review/performance evaluations and financial reporting. Experience with buying products, billing products, and compliance of products is required. Our company offers a strong career path and growth potential as we plan to expand our model rapidly. We are looking for a dynamic individual that is interested in establishing and scaling operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Full benefits
- Paid time off
- Traditional schedule Monday through Friday
- DME Management and/or Operations Experience including
- Experience with Postoperative DME such as none stimulators, compression therapy, lymphedema pumps, and DVT prevention therapies.
- Experience with buying products, billing products, and compliance of products.
Start-up operation within an organization with multiple healthcare wings.
- Monday-Friday traditional schedule
- Experience with Postoperative DME preferred.
- Strong financial and benefits package.
Keywords: Medical Director jobs, Chief Operation Officer, COO, Director of Operations, DME, Durable Medical Equipment, DVT, Lemphedema, compression therapy, Healthcare Executive Recruitment, postoperative, post operative