Nurse Practitioner of Physician Assistant – Pediatrics – Cape Coral, FL
Our established team of 3 pediatric providers is seeking our newest team member, a pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to care for patients from newborn to late teen in an outpatient, general pediatric practice. This is a traditional work week open from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday. We schedule our last patient at 4:15 and have an hour off for lunch!
We have strong clinical and administrative support to allow you to focus on providing quality care. We always focus on quality of care and have built a long-standing relationship with our patients over the years.
Job Type: W2 Employed, Fulltime
- Licensed in Florida
- Experience in Pediatrics preferred but willing to consider a recent graduate that has a strong background and desire for working in pediatrics.
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong salary based on experience: $110,000-$135,000+ Based on experience.
- Medical Insurance
- 5 Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year!
- Retirement Plan with company match.
- Annual CME allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement for certification and licensing
8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Hour off for lunch.
Last patient schedule at 4:15!
Cape Coral, FL – Zip Code 33990 – Located just outside of Fort Myers serving all of the greater Fort Myers area.
Why work here?
Physicians on-site with experienced APP to collaborate with. Vibrant, established pediatric practice.
For more info Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 888-812-3452 ext. 707
Text: (903) 714-6878
Keywords: pediatric, pediatrics, PNP, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, nurse practitioner, pediatric jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs, Cape Coral, Matlacha, Pine Island, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Estero, Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres
Hashtags: #nursepractitioner #npjob #nursepractitionerjobs #pediatricnursepractitioner #pnp
Nurse Practitioner of Physician Assistant in Pediatrics
- Traditional Work Week with an Hour for Lunch
- Last patient scheduled at 4:15
- Stable team and work environment.
- Great compensation.