Physician Assistant needed in Outpatient Oncology – Training Provided!
Our established Oncology practice is seeking a Physician Assistant to join our team to provide compassionate care in a general hematology-oncology setting. This is an outpatient setting where care is seen as a team effort from the front desk to the providers. We are seeking a compassionate individual who feels called to care for patients fighting a wide array of cancers. Experience working in hematology-oncology is helpful, but not required. We provide excellent training for providers who feel that they can make a difference in patients’ lives.
Job Type: Employed, Fulltime
- Licensed in Pennsylvania and/or New Jersey
- Certified as a Physician Assistant
- Training is provided
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong compensation based on Experience: $115,000-$125,000+
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Annual CME allowance
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for certification and licensing
- Relocation allowance will be considered if needed
- Traditional work week, 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- Closed on Weekends
- No Call
Location: Based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania our practice has outreach clinics in Easton, Pennsylvania and Phillipsburg, New Jersey. All locations are within 10 minutes from one another.
Why work here? Our practice views healthcare as a team sport. We are here to care for the patient and give them a good experience.
For more info Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 888-812-3452 ext. 707
Text: (903) 714-6878
Physician Assistant – Hematology Oncology
- 8-5 Monday-Friday
- Training provided!
- Stable team and work environment.
- Great compensation.