Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed for Multifaceted Psychiatric Practice – 4 day Work Week
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed for established outpatient, forward-thinking psychiatric practice located in Branson, MO. In this role you’ll spend time with each patient to understand their unique needs and treat mental illness using proven methods along with cutting-edge new therapies as well. Our practice truly focuses on treating each patient based on their unique situation.
We have a thriving patient base as well as strong clinical and administrative support to help you fully focus on your patients. We manage quality of life and quality of work by focusing on quality of care rather than fast-paced numbers. Here you’ll learn from industry-leading experts and be appreciated as a mental health clinician. For more information contact Blake Moser email@example.com
- Treat a complex, mental health patient population.
- Maintaining ongoing treatments plans for mental wellness.
- Licensed and Certified as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Would consider a Physician Assistant with Psychiatric Mental Health Experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual Compensation of $120,000-$150,000 based on experience.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Reimbursements for continuing education and professional expenses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Location: Branson, MO 65616 – Branson, Missouri is home to some of the best family entertainment available! This growing city boasts a fairly small population of 12,000 but swells with tourists and serves many outlying communities.
For more information contact:
This practice offers a high level of quality of life along with a high level earning potential.
- Outpatient with no call or weekends. 4 day work week. Willing to work with your schedule
- Multifaceted Mental Health treatments focused on the unique, individual needs of the patient.
- Strong financial and benefits package.