Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Outpatient Only – $ High Income Potential!
Our mental health and psychiatric team of psychiatrists, clinicians and multiple clinical support members is seeking it’s newest team member, an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. We are experiencing strong growth and as a need for expansion we are hiring a full time provider to work 40 hours a week in an outpatient setting. Our unique model incorporates proven treatments along with cutting edge technology and advanced methodologies. Here you’ll treat patients in general psychiatry with disorders such as depression, anxiety,and PTSD.
Job Type: Employed, Full-time
- Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed in California
- 1+ year of Psychiatric practice experience preferred.
- DEA License
Compensation and Benefits:
Very strong base salary based on experience.
- Full Benefits including Medical Insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Significant Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing Education (CME)
- Professional Licensing and Due
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
Outpatient 40-hour work week.
Location: Torrance, CA – Located near Los Angeles, CA the city of Torrance has everything one would need. Direct access to famous Redondo Beach and Rancho Palos Verdes.
For more information contact:
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, NP, PMHNP, Nurse Practitioner Jobs, NP Jobs, Psychiatric, Psychiatry, Mental Health, Greensboro, Torrence, CA, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Renondo Beach
We are growing practice that offers an interdisciplinary team, to ensure the combination of therapy techniques and medication are used for the best patient outcomes..
- Flexible 40-hour work week.
- General Psychiatric Care
- Strong financial and RVU bonus package.