Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Long-Term Care – Loan Repayment
Our patient and employee centered company is growing. We have decades of service in Western Pennsylvania caring for older adults in our long-term care centers. We are hiring a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide general psychiatry and medicine management for our clients. You would work in our facilities and travel throughout Western Pennsylvania. We offer a company car and a flexible schedule that would cover our facilities on a 2 week rotation. This is a full time role offering a strong base salary and benefits package. Our company philosophy is to care for our patients and our employees. You’ll see this in our culture and how we give back to the community.
Job Type: Employed, Full-time
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Experience in Psychiatry Mental Health
- Licensed in Pennsylvania
Compensation and Benefits:
Very strong base salary based on experience.
- Full Benefits including Medical Insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Significant Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing Education (CME)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Professional Licensing and Due
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
Flexible full time schedule covering our facilities.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA area. You can live anywhere in Pennsylvania but the most convenient would be close to Pittsburgh or on the Western side of the state.
For more information contact:
Patient and Employee Centered Company...
- Flexible 40-hour work week.
- Psychiatric Care in Long Term Care Facilities.
- Strong financial and excellent benefits.
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, NP, PMHNP, Nurse Practitioner Jobs, NP Jobs, Psychiatric, Psychiatry, Mental Health, Pennsylvania, Monroeville, PA, 15146, Butler, 16001, Chicora, 16025, Worthington, 16262, Sarver, 16055, Grove City, 16127, New Castle, 16101, Mercer, 16137, Apollo, 15613, Johnstown, 15905, Markleysburg, 15459