RNFA – Harvester – Vein Harvesting First Assist – Cardiothoracic Surgery
We are seeking an RNFA, First Assist to work alongside our established and well respected Cardiothoracic Surgeon. The RNFA will be assisting in the intraoperative phase including: draping, suturing, clamping, endoscopic and open vein harvesting. Vein harvesting experience is required. Our hospital is a 221-bed regional referral center designated as a Level lll Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center. We recognize that every employee plays an important role in the friendly and caring culture, fostering a sense of belonging and camaraderie. The schedule is full time, 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday. There is call coverage shared among providers.
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Indiana.
- Current RNFA certification
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong hourly rate based on experience plus quarterly bonuses.
Full benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual CME allocation
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Relocation allowance will be considered if needed
Full time schedule with typical OR work week.
Usually 6:30am-3pm or 7:00am-3:30pm depending on cases for the day.
Location: Richmond, Indiana – Located 1 hour east of Indianapolis and 1 hour west of Dayton, Ohio, Richmond boasts a city population of nearly 40,000 with many shopping, dining, and educational options.
Why work here? State-of-the-art facilities, established CV program with strong clinical and administrative support.
For more info Contact:
Call: 888-812-3452 ext. 707
Text: (903) 714-6878
RNFA – Harvester – Vein Harvesting First Assist
- Established Cadiovascular Program
- Strong hourly comp based on experience
- Quarterly Bonuses