Nurse Practitioner needed for Family Practice and Walk-in Clinic located in Corpus Christi
Our company focuses on providing primary care service and light acute care to walk in patients. We need to add an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner in Corpus Christi, TX. In this position you will practice as an autonomous provider, so experience in primary care is a must. Collaborative physician is available through phone calls. This is an employed position offering a strong salary and full benefits. We are open 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday and closed on weekends. There are no call responsibilities!
Job Type: Employed, Fulltime
- Licensed in Texas
- Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Prefer 5+ experience in a Primary Care setting
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong Salary based on Experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Annual CME allowance
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for certification and licensing
- Traditional Work Week: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Closed Weekends.
- No call.
Corpus Christi, TX – Located along the coastline of Texas, Corpus is a popular tourist destination that boasts a population over 330,000. Corpus Christi offers many shopping, dining, and entertainment options, and offers access to some of the most visited beaches in the United States.
Why work here? This practice values experience and will allow you to practice independently in a quality work/life balance practice.
For more info Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 888-812-3452 ext. 707
Text: (903) 714-6878
Nurse Practitioner – Great Work/Life Balance
- No call. No weekends.
- Very Strong compensation.
- Outpatient primary care.
- Career Growth potential!