Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in Dermatology – West New York and Jersey City, NJ
Our established, full-scope Dermatology practice is seeking an experienced provider to join the team to split time between our West New York and Jersey City locations in New Jersey! This is a mix of medical and aesthetic dermatology. We offer an exciting salary and bonus package that can see high income potential plus full benefits. You will have a lot of autonomy in this position with the assistance of support staff and other clinical team members. Though not required, these locations have a large Spanish-speaking population and being bilingual would be beneficial.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant licensed in New Jersey
- Experience in Dermatology preferred but not required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is not required, but helpful.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Base Salary with Bonus offering high-level income potential
- Full benefits: Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Malpractice
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K retirement plan with 3% match
Offering flexibility in schedule.
Office is open 7am-7pm Monday-Thursday and 7am-3pm Friday
No call, no weekends
Schedule could be 4 10-hour shifts or early or late shifts depending on your preferred schedule.
West New York, NJ and Jersey City, NJ
For more info Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Office: 888-812-3452 ext. 707
Call or Text: 903-714-6878
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Dermatology, Aesthetics, Derm, Dermatology jobs, NP jobs, fillers, botox, lasers, West New York, New Jersey, Jersey City, NJ
Hashtags: #nursepractitioner #physicianassistant #dertmatoloty #nursepractitionerjobs #physicianassistantjobs dermatologyjobs
Expansion in an established practice
- Medical and Aesthetic Dermatology
- No call or weekends!
- Training opportunities