Our amazing ED in Rutland, VT is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our team! In this role you will work with board certified physicians in the Emergency Department seeing 20 to 30 patients of all ages each 12 hour shift. Our facility has 24 hour ICU coverage and each physician is residency trained. This opportunity offers great pay, excellent benefits and an amazing support staff. If you are interested please apply today!
- Licensed as a Physician Assistant in Vermont
- Minimum 2 years of experience in EM/Urgent Care required
- 12 Hour Shifts, No Overnighnt
- 403B retirement plan
- Malpractice provided
- Health, Dental, Pharmacy and Disability insurances
- Defined Contribution retirement account
- College Savings account
- Relocation Expenses
Rutland, Vermont (Zip: 05701) – Rutland is a four-season paradise located in the heart of the Green Mountains with many fun things to do in Rutland and the surrounding area. From skiing at nearby Killington Resort to shopping in Rutland’s historic downtown, there’s always something to do in Rutland.
For more information, contact me.