One of the largest Psychiatric groups in Davenport, IA is looking for an experienced nurse practitioner for a 100% outpatient practice. We are looking for someone with a compassion for people and the desire to help patients improve their mental health. In this role you will provide a full range of behavioral health services to patients from adolescent to geriatric. This position has a competitive salary, amazing benefits and a great work schedule! If you would like to learn more apply today!
Please go to the following link to apply for this position https://career.center/#/jobs/4156
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Iowa
- Certification in Mental Health Required
- Collects and assesses medical histories
- physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Must show superior customer service and communication skills
- Medication Management
- Must be able to collaborate with multidisciplinary team
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time Off
- CME Reimbursement
- And more!!!
- Monday – Friday 40 hour work week
- Davenport, IA –Located half way between Chicago and Des Moines, Davenport is on the border of Iowa and Illinois. Davenport hosts several well-known music festivals annually, and this beautiful city offers over 50 parks and over 20 miles of recreational paths for biking and walking. Commutable from Bettendorf, Park View, Muscatine, Clinton and more. Zip Code: 52807
For more information, please contact me!
o: 1-888-812-3452 x731