Nurse Practitioner in Pediatric Orthopedics needed!
Immediate need for expansion! This large orthopedic group with multiple providers is seeking our newest team member, a Nurse Practitioner, to practice in Pediatric Orthopedics. You need to have experience in Orthopedics, but not necessarily pediatric orthopedics.
This is a clinic based position, however there may be an opportunity to provide surgical first assist in the OR depending on your interests. If you have a specialty interest you will have the opportunity to explore that with direction from one of our many specialists. No Rounds, No Call, No Weekends. Except 1 Saturday a month there is coverage provided at an orthopedic urgent care.
- Some experience in orthopedics as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Licensed in Georgia as a Nurse Practitioner.
- 40 Hour Work Week, 8-5 Monday-Friday
- No Rounds, No Call
- No Weekends. Except 1 Saturday a month there is coverage provided at an orthopedic urgent care.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Salary based upon experience + Strong productivity model = $100,000+ in first year.
- Profit Sharing
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid CE Time Off
- Paid Licensing, Dues, and more…
North Side of Atlanta, Georgia
For more information contact:
1-888-812-3452 ext. 712
keywords: nurse practitioner recruiters, nurse practitioner jobs, nurse practitioner, orthopedic nurse practitioner, orthopedic NP, NP jobs orthopedic nurse practitioner, NP, Atlanta, GA, Georgia, ortho,