We are a fast growing Infusion Center company operating in 14 locations across Alabama, Arizona and Oklahoma. We are seeking a Director of Compliance to implement the overall compliance program for our infusion centers. This role would have a particular focus on healthcare compliance related to Medical, Medicaid, HIPAA, OSHA, and other regulatory authorities. In this role you would conduct audits and monitor activities as well as develop and drive educational programs to promote ethical responsibility and compliance across the organization.
Job Type: Employed, Full Time, Remote
- Work with the team to create the strategic direction for the company-wide compliance program, focusing on fraud, waste & abuse matters pertaining to FlexCare businesses and health partnerships.
- Identifies and implements strategies to resolve problems or barriers that could hinder successful execution of healthcare compliance activities.
- Key areas of focus are: (1) Providing proactive compliance support related to Fraud, Waste & Abuse (e.g. Civil Monetary Penalties, Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law, False Claims Act), (2) government billing & reimbursement, and (3) advising on various initiatives related to payor, provider, pharmaceutical company, and patient interactions.
- Provides day-to-day compliance expertise on healthcare business matters and remains abreast of activities implicating compliance.
- Establishes and maintains relationships and networks with departments that interact with the Compliance Department.
- Evaluates audits, monitoring, and investigations data and identifies preventative controls to mitigate risk.
- Travel up 25%
- Remote 100% schedule 8:30-5:00
- Salary- up to 120k+, based on experience
- Healthcare experience required
- Medicare, NPPES, PECOS knowledge preferred
- Medical billing knowledge preferred
Location: Remote Position with headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK and offices across Alabama, Arizona, Oklahoma and ties to the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex.
For More Information:
Contact Blake Moser
Keywords: Infusion Center, Infusion Jobs, compliance, healthcare compliance, director of compliance, director jobs, healthcare director
Established Organization with Strong Leadership in Expansion Mode.
- Monday-Friday traditional schedule.
- Strong financial and benefits package.