Nurse Practitioner – Infusion Center – Employed Part Time – Bellevue, WA
Our company with a focus on care of patients with autoimmune diseases is seeking our next team member as we grow our model into Bellevue, WA. We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to be our onsite clinician for 2 consistent days per week. Patients are scheduled and you will be paid a salary for the 2 days per week regardless of patients seen. Here you’ll collaborate with the medical director to oversee and deliver safe and professional IV therapy for patients on specialty medications that treat neurological, rheumatologic, gastroenterological and immunological disorders.
Job Type: Employed, Part-Time 2 days per week
- Infusion Therapy experience preferred.
- Unrestricted License in Washington.
- Experience in the management of patients on specialty medications such as Immunoglobulin and biologics.
- Strong IV access skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive base salary paid for consistent 2 days per week of coverage.
Paid malpractice insurance.
Flexible, consistent 2 days per week.
Location: Bellevue, WA – Zip Code 98005
For more information contact:
888-812-3452 ext 712
Part-time position at an Infusion center in Bellevue, WA:
- Outpatient infusion treatments
- Focus on building provider and patient relationships.
- Stable team and work environment.
- Great compensation.