Lead Pediatric Dental Assistant – Santa Clarita, CA
We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Dental Assistant to help our new pediatric dental practice launch with the highest standards in customer service and client care!
We will be opening in April with a state of the art facility and all the coolest amenities patients and their family members could want in a dental office visit experience.
In this role you will work with our lead pediatric dentist and establish the core team of our new practice. We have plans for growth and therefore we are looking for someone with a positive attitude, high-energy, and patient-centered personality. You’ll be a critical team member that will set the standard and help guide and train new team members as we fulfill our goals.
Full Time, Employed
- Assisting chair-side
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed
Proven experience as a Pediatric Dental Assistant
- Registered Dental Assistant (Required)
- X-Ray Certification
Compensation and benefits:
- Strong hourly rate based on experience: $15–18 per hour
- Excellent retirement plan.
- Medical Insurance.
Monday – Friday
Location: Santa Clarita, CA – Our practice serves Valencia and Santa Clarita, CA.
For More information contact:
Keywords: Pediatric Dental Practice, Dental office manager, administrator, admin, dental office, Santa Clarita, CA, Valencia, California
New Pediatric Dental practice in Santa Clarita, CA
- Excellent Patient Amenities
- Comfortable for the whole family.
- Upbeat family/work life environment