Pediatric Dental Office Manager – Santa Clarita, CA
We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Dental Office Manager to help our new pediatric dental practice launch with high standards and a platform for success. We will be opening in April with a state of the art facility and all the coolest amenities patients and their family members could want in a dental office visit experience.
In this role you will ensure high levels of customer service, organizational effectiveness, and managing a team to achieve such goals. Experience in a dental practice managing the front and back office is highly desirable. We are looking for someone that is tech-savvy, a great communicator, and driven to establish relationships while achieving business goals.
Full Time, Employed
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office General and Administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
of Dental Practice.
Compensation and benefits:
- Strong Base salary based on experience: $55,000 – $60,000.00
- Excellent retirement plan.
- Medical Insurance.
Monday – Friday
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary based on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Retirement plan
- Continuing Education – CME
- Paid Malpractice
Location: Santa Clarita, CA – Our practice serves Valencia and Santa Clarita, CA.
For More information contact:
Keywords: Pediatric Dental Practice, Dental office manager, administrator, admin, dental office, Santa Clarita, CA, Valencia, California
New Pediatric Dental practice in Santa Clarita, CA
- Excellent Patient Amenities
- Comfortable for the whole family.
- Upbeat family/work life environment