Our internal medicine team of 4 providers is seeking our newest team member, a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide general internal medicine and adult care. Our practice sees a mix of general adults and a lot of chronic conditions such as diabetes. We are HMO based and follow the HMO model, so some familiarity working within the HMO model would be nice. We have 2 clinic locations: Upland and Chino with a growing need at our Upland location. We offer a competitive base salary and strong benefits package.
Job Type: W2 Employed, Fulltime
- Licensed in California as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Experience in primary care, internal medicine, or related medical specialty.
- Experience caring for patients with Diabetes would be seen as beneficial.
- Experience working in the HMO model is also preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong salary based on experience: $130,000-$140,000
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) and 5 days of sick time in the first year.
- Annual CME allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement for certification and licensing
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Traditional 8:30am – 5pm clinic based schedule.
- Hour lunch break.
- No call. No weekends.
- Would consider part time as well.
Upland, CA – Located in San Bernardino County Upland is a fast growing residential area outside of Los Angeles. Easily accessible to surrounding communities such as: Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Chino, Chino Hills, San Bernardino, Riverside,
Why work here?
Physician on-site with additional Advanced Practice Providers as a part of the care team. Excellent schedule providing strong compensation and benefits.
For more info Contact:
Call: 888-812-3452 ext. 707
Text: (903) 714-6878
Growing Internal Medicine Practice!
- Outpatient, Monday-Friday role.
- Great compensation and benefits.
- No call, no weekends AND an hour for lunch!
Keywords: internal medicine, adult medicine, adult healthcare, outpatient practice, diabetes care, IM, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, NP jobs, PA jobs, nurse practitioner jobs, physician assistant jobs, Chino, Upland, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Anaheim, Orange
Our internal medicine team of 4 providers is seeking our newest team member, a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide general internal medicine and adult care. Our practice sees a mix of general adults and a lot of chronic conditions such as diabetes