We are expanding and need Urgent Care experience PAs and FNPs to join our team. Our Urgent Care team is growing across North Carolina hiring full-time, employed PA/FNP roles! Due to a recent expansion and a change in our scheduling we are seeking multiple Physician Assistants and Family Nurse Practitioners to join our thriving team of providers. Our mission is to provide easy access to quick and affordable urgent care. Please see the full list of hiring locations below! We also offer a referral bonus if you know someone!
We serve patients of all ages. In this role you’ll have exposure to a wide range of cases including; general urgent care, suturing, incision and drainage, and wet-read on x-ray. Due to this position being very procedure oriented we need someone that can hit the ground running; preferably with at least 1 year of practicing in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine or a comprehensive primary care.
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire, W-2 Employed permanent position.
- Licensed or becoming licensed in North Carolina.
- At least 1 year of practicing experience in a practice setting similar to Urgent Care. Urgent Care, Comprehensive Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages of patients.
Compensation and benefits:
- Strong hourly rate based on experience $65-$70 + quarterly bonuses.
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k or retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick time, Holidays, CME Time
- CME allowance
- Paid Malpractice
Shifts rotate through the month as 3 12-hour shifts per week. Scheduled in advance between 3 providers.
Location: North Carolina. Multiple locations with hiring needs.
Full list of hiring locations in NC:
- Chapel Hill
- High Point
- Rocky Mount
We pay a $500 referral bonus for any provider you refer that gets hired! Share our contact info!
For more information contact:
Call or Text: 903-714-6878
3 12-hour shifts per week, 8am-8pm!
- Traditional Urgent Care Setting
- Great compensation and benefits.
- Strong paid time off.
- Great clinical and administrative support.
Keywords: North Carolina, Goldsboro, NP jobs, PA jobs, physician assistant jobs, pa-c, physician associate jobs, physician associate, urgent care, family nurse practitioner, FNP jobs, NC
We are expanding and need Urgent Care experience PAs and FNPs to join our team. Our Urgent Care team is growing across North Carolina hiring full-time, employed PA/FNP roles!