Nurse Practitioner of Physician Assistant – Aesthetic Medicine – Tampa, FL
Our fast growing multidisciplinary team is seeking a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to provide aesthetic services in our newest location in Tampa, FL. Our company is known for providing forward-thinking services including functional medicine, weight loss, and aesthetic services. In this position you will be providing aesthetic treatments with a focus on botox, fillers and threads. We need a provider that can hit the ground running, so we prefer at least 2 years of experience in aesthetic medicine. Here you’ll find a high-energy team with a common mindset of providing the best client experience to enhance the lives of all we serve!
Job Type: Employed, Full time or Part time
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Licensed in Florida
- Experienced practicing in aesthetic medicine
- This role can be full time or part time depending on your preference. Our schedule is as follows:
- Monday-Tuesday, 11am – 7pm
- Wednesday – Friday 9-5
- Rotate 1 or 2 Saturdays per month
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong straight hourly compensation based on experience. $60-$70 based on experience.
- Full benefits – Medical Insurance
- Paid malpractice.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Location: Tampa, Florida – Located in the heart of Tampa you have access to anything and everything you could want in a community. Many shopping, dining, and housing options.
For More information contact:
New MedSpa practice in Tampa, FL
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Body Sculpting