Physician Assistant Primary Care – Functional Medicine – Hormone Replacement Therapy
Our growing practice, focused on Women’s primary care, functional medicine, and hormone replacement therapy is seeking a physician assistant to join our team. Here you’ll work outpatient only, seeing mainly an adult female patient base for primary and functional medicine including overall wellness and hormone replacement therapy.
We’re seeking a provider that has the ability to connect with their patients, make them feel comfortable and feel good about themselves. This practice maintains a light, positive environment with it’s established patient base and work-life balance. For more information contact Blake Moser firstname.lastname@example.org
- History and Physicals
- Managing overall wellness and primary care of adult patients.
- Maintaining ongoing treatments of hormone replacement therapy.
- Licensed and Certified as a Physician Assistant
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual Compensation of $120,000-$140,000 based on experience.
- Reimbursements for continuing education and professional expenses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Location: Tyler, TX – zip codes 75703, 75701
For more information contact:
This practice offers a high level of quality of life along with a high level earning potential.
- Outpatient with no call or weekends.
- Adult, female focused primary care and hormone replacement therapy.
- Strong earning potential with high-quality of work-life balance.