Our team of 4 providers is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to help us grow our practice in our established pediatric urgent care. In this role the right candidate will be provided training and experienced providers will be given a lot of autonomy. When you join our team, we will provide you with the tools needed to flourish in your career. Our business model gives you the opportunity to learn and grow with earning potential towards the 95% for pediatric APPs! Amazing compensation package and benefits!
Job Type: Employed, Fulltime
- Licensed in the state of Virginia
- Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Pediatric Experience Required
- Urgent Care Experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive base salary up to $120,000 plus bonus opportunities and full benefits.
Salary Range: $110,000 to $120,000 plus bonus
- Annual Review with Compensation Adjustments
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Annual CME allowance
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for certification and licensing
- Relocation allowance will be considered if needed
Schedule: This is a 40 hour work week, 12:00pm – 8:00pm shifts during the week, weekend coverage every other weekend 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Location: Fredericksburg, VA – Located between Washington D.C and Richmond, Fredericksburg is one of the fastest growing areas in Virginia. Local attractions include the Fredericksburg Nationals Baseball team, active arts community, outdoor activities, and national retailers for all your shopping needs.
Why work here? This is a fantastic opportunity for new graduates or seasoned providers who are passionate about treating the pediatric population. Strong salary, full benefits, and great working environment.
For more info Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 888-812-3452 ext. 712
Text: (903) 262-8401
We are a Pediatric urgent care
- Outpatient, 40 hour work week, 12:00pm to 8:00pm, weekend hours 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Treating pediatric patients.
- Strong financial and benefit package.