VP of Human Capital – HR Director – Organizational Development Lead
Our fast growing team in healthcare is seeking a VP of Human Capital to help us continue to build and retain awesome team members. In this role you’ll work closely with our leadership to support strategic operational and team building programs. Our culture is one of Equality and Inclusion.
You’ll directly manage a team of HR professionals and develop robust talent acquisition and onboarding functions to align our healthcare provider capacity with demand
for care. You’ll oversee recruitment, onboarding, and retention activities.
We want to be the best in the industry so we’ll need you to oversee Education and Development functions and maintain a comprehensive employee handbook with relevant policies and procedures. To ensure our team drives high standards you will develop key performance indicators to monitor and enhance the company’s overall performance.
Fulltime, Employed, Executive Role
- 15+ yrs. relevant human resources experience within healthcare service industry
- 10+ yrs leadership experience
- Ability to prepare and conduct professional presentations required.
- Ability to analyze financial information/data in order to make solid decisions.
- Desire to develop others.
- HR Certification Preferred- SHRM-SCP or HRCI SPHR
- Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Healthcare experience in home health and/or contract rehab services preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $140,000-$150,000 Base Salary
- Medical Insurance and Great Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Traditional work week, 8-5, Monday-Friday
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15236
For more information contact:
We have a market opportunity that we feel has huge potential. The right person will find career growth here for years to come.
Start-up operation within an organization with multiple healthcare wings.
- Monday-Friday traditional schedule
- Experience with Postoperative DME preferred.
- Strong financial and benefits package.
Keywords: VP of Human Capital – HR Director – Organizational Development Lead, Diversity, Inclusion, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pittsburgh, PA, Pennsylvania, Bethel Park, Greensburg,
Healthcare Executive Recruitment, postoperative, post operative