Our fast growing multidisciplinary team is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide Bioidentical Hormone Therapy in our newest location in Tampa, FL. Our company is known for providing forward-thinking services including functional medicine, weight loss, and aesthetic services. In this position you will be providing wellness therapy that would consist of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Weight Loss, Sexual Health and other functional medicine services. We need a provider that can hit the ground running, so we prefer at least 2 years of experience in functional medicine or a similar area of healthcare where you were managing HRT and reviewing labs. Here you’ll find a high-energy team with a common mindset of providing the best client experience to enhance the lives of all we serve!
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time, Employed
- Board Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed in Florida
- Experienced practicing in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- This role is full time, but we can work with your schedule.. Our schedule is as follows:
- Monday-Thursday, 11am – 7pm
- Friday 9-5
- Rotate 1 or 2 Saturdays per month
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong hourly rate based on experience. $60-$70 based on experience.
- Full benefits – Medical Insurance, dental, vision
- Paid malpractice.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Continuing Education allowance and Onsite training opportunities
Location: Tampa, Florida – We have a few locations in the Tampa market. We can work with you on your schedule and our coverage needs. Please reach out for details.
For More information contact:
New MedSpa practice in Tampa, FL
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Sexual Health
- Weight Loss